LONDON, August 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Biological Therapies – Locate Revenue Prospects Now, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to assess how higher biological drug sales can easily go? Visiongain‘s Brand-new analysis gives you those revenue forecasts to 202five at overall globe market, therapeutic class and national level. For biologics you Locate data, opportunities, R&D and sales potentials.
Our updated report gives you multilevel revenue predictions for biotechnological drugs from 2015, helping you remain ahead. You additionally investigate trends, results, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
With our study you additionally assess the influence of biosimilars and others emerging treatments on that lucrative, expanding pharma industry and market.
Read on, then, to explore the biologics market from 2015, additionally seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and others analysis prove to you where the most effective sales opportunities exist
Our Brand-new report shows revenue forecasting to 2025, business results, sales growth rates and market shares. There you explore quantitative and qualitative analyses, assessing sales potentials and R&D. You gain 57 tables and 33 charts, Along with original research and analysis.
That means you assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials such as these issues:
• Why will certainly the biologics market achieve revenue growth from 201five to 2025, and just what sales are feasible from existing drugs and R&D?
• As quickly as will certainly that industry achieve global revenues over $300bn?
• just what treatment classes provide the most promise for developers, producers and sellers?
• That are the best-placed companies in the biopharma industry?
• Where are the crucial and promising regions for selling those treatments?
• How will certainly biological drug producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Opportunities in biologics to benefit drug developers, producers and marketers
In 2014 seven of the top ten best-selling drugs were biologics. Several opportunities continue to be for products based on proteins and related biopharma technologies. Our study lets you Locate just what segments are most most likely to prosper, from 201five to 2025, through forecasted sales.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Why struggle to locate data and others information, losing time and missing out? Instead guidance your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations now. Along with visiongain‘s Brand-new investigation see how you can easily save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
Although no single study covers everything, the following sections prove to how our Brand-new investigation benefits your work.
Predictions for that globe market and submarkets – see just what sales growth is possible
Along Along with revenue prediction for the overall globe market for biologics, our study shows forecasts from 201five to 202five for 13 specific submarkets:
• Protein therapeutics, Along with sub-forecasting for insulin, others recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and others agents
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Regenerative medicine, Along with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
Our report gives sales potentials of those biopharmaceuticals. See there how you can easily benefit your plans, decisions, presentations and proposals, additionally helping your influence.
That Brand-new investigation additionally discusses just what stimulates and restrains sales of biologics. You explore that industry, seeing just what products can easily achieve the most success. Discover, from 2015, how pharmaceutical companies can easily gain from biologics.
Our study additionally divides its overall globe forecast in to geographical segments.
National markets for therapeutic proteins – where will certainly highest sales and growth occur?
Our study predicts rising demand for biological drugs in made and creating countries. Locate just what sales results and expansion are feasible from 2015.
The analyses prove to you specific revenue forecasts to 202five for 11 national markets:
• • • Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
In our study you Locate outlooks for boosting treatment coverage and expanding revenues. You assess the biologic industry’s future – needs, developments, demands and opportunities.
Our job explores complications affecting biopharma companies, influencing their results.
Forces affecting the biological drugs industry – just what shapes its present and future?
The Brand-new report discusses pressures, opportunities and others events affecting the biologics industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
• Achievements of leading drugs, including Rituxan, Humira, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Tysabri, Lantus, Avastin, Lucentis, Herceptin and Erbitux
• Research and development, esp. potentials of recombinant DNA technology and emerging processes to benefit patients
• requires and opportunities for creating biologics, including rising prevalence of cancers, autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders
• Data exclusivity and patent challenges for biopharmaceuticals
• Brand-new products, including Tresiba, Toujeo and Abasaglar
• Next-generation biologics and biobetters – explore competition, technological races and battles, including progress in drug delivery systems.
Our study additionally discusses others aspects of biologics, including these forces:
• Anti-cancer agents, erythropoietins, protease polymerase inhibitors, G-CSF and human growth hormones – investigate prospects for therapeutic classes
• Treatments for haemophilia, diabetes, anaemia, bleeding disorders, wet AMD, multiple sclerosis, arthritis and others chronic diseases – assess developments
• Pricing, reimbursement, clinical efficacy and others challenges – explore regulators’ and others healthcare payers’ demands for biologics, including biosimilars
• Interchangeable biological products versus biosimilars – locate how the FDA differs from the EMA
• Collaborations, partnerships and networks shaping biopharma.
With our Brand-new analysis you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. See just what is happening. That means you explore just what restricts and stimulates companies developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling biological medicines.
Companies and 2019 market value – just what overall revenue potential?
From 2015, biological product launches hold fantastic potential for investments, demand and sales. Our study predicts the globe market for those drugs will certainly reach $270bn in 2019, Along with sturdy revenue expansion from 201five to 2025. See how higher revenues can easily go.
With our study you assess just what biotechnologies, products and companies hold most potential. Our analyses cover these organisations:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Novo Nordisk
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Merck & Co.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our study additionally discusses these companies, among others:
• Eli Lilly
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
From 201five there will certainly arise Several opportunities. Our job shows you commercial possibilities for biological drugs, helping you remain ahead in knowledge and succeed.
Ways Global Biologics Market, Industry and R&D: Forecasts 2015-202five helps
In these 5 main ways, our Brand-new study benefits your research, analyses, decisions, proposals and presentations:
• Revenues to 202five for biologics at overall globe level – Locate outlooks for development, production, marketing and sales
• 13 submarkets‘ revenues to 2025 – investigate that industry’s segments at globe level, finding the most lucrative and fast-rising product groups
• Forecasts to 202five for 11 national markets in the Americas, • Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore product portfolios, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
• Analysis of just what encourages and restrains biologic producers – investigate challenges, strengths and competition, helping you remain ahead and succeed.
That survey, by our in-residence UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your work. Our study shows article you locate nowhere else.
Independent analysis to benefit your authority on pharma biotechnology
Our report provides independent analysis. It gives competitive intelligence found only in our study, helping you assess commercial prospects.
With that investigation you are much less most likely to fall behind in article or skip opportunity. Locate there how to benefit your searches, analyses, plans and decisions, additionally saving time and helping your influence. You assess, from 2015, potentials of biologics.
So explore the future of biopharmaceuticals. In our Brand-new study you locate biologic data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. remain ahead by getting that report here now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/Global-Biologics-Market-Industry-and-R-D-Forecasts-2015-2025
Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Advanced Tissue Sciences
ANVISA (The Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária)
BaYi Bran hospital
Brazilian Ministry of Health
Bristol Myers Squibb
Cambridge Antibody Technology
Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee
Cardiovascular Drugs Advisory Committee
Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services
Centocor Ortho Biotech
Children’s Oncology Group
Chinese Centre for Drug Evaluation
CHMP (Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use)
CP Guojian Pharmaceutical
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics
Dong-A Pharmaceuticals Co.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Drug Controller General of India
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
Duke University School of Medicine
EMA (European Medicines Agency)
FDA (US Meals and Drug Administration)
Gan & Lee
German Federal Joint Committee
Human Stem Cells Institute
Indian Central Drugs average Control Organisation
Indian Department of Biotechnology
Intellectual Property Appellate Board
International Diabetes Federation
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter
Merck & Co.
MFDS (South Korean Ministry of Meals and Drug Safety)
MHLW (Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
MHRA (UK Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency)
MRC (British Medical Research Council)
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
National Cancer Institute
NICE (National Institute for Care Excellence)
NYBC (Brand-new York Blood Center)
Reliance Life Sciences
RUSH University Medical Center
SFDA (China State Meals and Drug Administration)
Shanghai Sunway Biotech
Smith and Nephew
SSN Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
St. Louis Cord Blood Bank.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The European Team for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
The National Hemophilia Foundation
UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)
UCSF (University of California, San Francisco)
United States Congress
University of Colorado
University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank
University of Tokyo
US Focus for Disease Prevention and Control
US Patent and Trademark Office
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
WHO (globe Health Organization)